Also check out our Google Scholar profile.
- S. Vincent (2021). Towards Personalised and Document-level Machine Translation of Dialogue. Proceedings of the 16th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Student Research Workshop.
- P. Vickers, N. Aletras, E. Monti and L. Barrault (2021). In Factuality: Efficient Integration of Relevant Facts for Visual Question Answering. Proceedings of the Joint Conference of the 59th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics and the 11th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (ACL-IJCNLP 2021).
- P. Vickers, R. Wainwright, H. Tayyar Madabushi and A. Villavicencio (2021). CogNLP-Sheffield at CMCL 2021 Shared Task: Blending Cognitively Inspired Features with Transformer-based Language Models for Predicting Eye Tracking Patterns. Proceedings of the Cognitive Modeling and Computational Linguistics (CMCL) Workshop 2021, 2021 Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL).
- A. Maronikolakis, D. Sanchez Villegas, D. Preoţiuc-Pietro, N. Aletras (2020). Analyzing Political Parody in Social Media. Proceedings of the 58th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), 4373-4384.
- D. Sanchez Villegas, D. Preoţiuc-Pietro & N. Aletras (2020). Point-of-Interest Type Inference from Social Media Text. Proceedings of the 1st Conference of the Asia-Pacific Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (AACL)